Top Dubai Bus Tours
493 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and friendly guide. Good tour. Shame the Dubai museum was closed due to COVID restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Nice scenic tour with good information about the Dubai area. Good way to see the city and get an idea of how to get around."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see city at a reasonable price,even picked up straight outside cruise terminal.night your was best"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very knowledgable! Perfect amount of time at each stop off. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was pleasant. The tour guide, Rafiq, was very nice and he gave us a ton of valuable information about Abu Dhabi and UAE in general. The bus was super clean. The sites that we went to were great. I would definitely recommend them."
* A traveler said: "The dune bashing was very fun! The camel ride was also very enjoyable. The shows were well done and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Amazing afternoon in the desert with some great experiences. Our tour guide Siyyad was well-spoken, helpful and very well experienced. Great trip! Thanks : )"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic, Latif was an amazing rep. A must if you are in Dubai. best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "We reenacted our wedding for 14th time with Muqtadir Shah & fellow 3 riders in our vehicle. We also love VIP treatment we received at destination, sand-boarding, camel ride, ATV drive, & performers."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour. We had a lot of fun. Our tour guide Ghulam was honest and took good care of us. We were always given water to stay hydrated and the guides went out of their way to snap very good pictures of us. Worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "Sailing through the Marina was unforgettable, such an experience. Thank you for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great city tour! We got to see a nice snap shot of Dubai. I fail to remember our tour guides name (he is a gentleman from Sri Lanka) he was amazing! Very detailed oriented, and super informative! Our driver was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the downtown marina area and all the architecture. Boat ride was fun. You go all the way to Atlantis and come back. I highly recommend a d bring a camera. My pictures were amazing!! The guides were fun too!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. The guide/driver was very friendly, professional AND arrived on Time. All Time had communication with me. Strongly recomend It."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thanks to the good driver. Incl camel ride and Sandboarding. The fire show at the end was spectaculair."
* A traveler said: "Booking the outings For my boys was really easy and they had a wonderful time. The tour guides were very organized and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome. The whole experience was Amazing. Abass , the driver did a great job!!! The camel ride was fantastic and dinner delicious."
* A traveler said: "My driver, Rizwan, was excellent! He was very helpful and flexible about the time spent at each site. Very nice guy! Loved the museum and learned a lot! I would recommend more than an hour at this site if you can spare the time."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. The drivers of the speedboat gave us an awesome ride! They were able to keep our attention with the all sorts of facts and information."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived on time and was informative and courteous throughout. The Miracle Gardens are indeed worth seeing. Well kept and interesting. The Global City was amazing . Many large areas pertaining to their different countries full of vibrant colours."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip to Abu Dabi. The tour guide was very helpful and his knowledge of english was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was fantastic! The food at the Bedouin Camp was great, and the entertainment was good. The desert sand activities were fun and very unique. The guide was with us the entire time and was very good!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time dune bashing, ATV riding, and with the camel ride! Riding with Iqbal is a lot of fun and I recommend this trip while in the UAE. Also, he took some great pictures! Sign up now! The Land Cruiser was clean and roomy as well."
* A traveler said: "Viator was excellent, fast and easy, and very economic. I will use Viator again in a near future. Viator is very trustworthy, I confess that I had very bad experience with others until I use Viator."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Premium Desert Safari, Barbeque, 3 Shows, Camel Ride, Sandboard at Majlis Camp
- Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
- Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing, Self-Ride 30min ATV Quad, Camel Ride,Shows,Dinner
- Desert 4x4 Safari: Free ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner, Traditional Live Shows
- Private Tour: Dubai City Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wafi City Mall
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Metro
- The Green Planet
- The Dubai Fountain
- Palm Islands & the World
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Rustar Floating Restaurant
- KidZania Dubai
- LEGOLAND® Dubai
- Hatta Heritage Village
- iFly Dubai
- Mall of the Emirates
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Global Village
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Mercato Shopping Mall
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea