Top Dubai Seasonal & Special Occasions
66 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. The drivers of the speedboat gave us an awesome ride! They were able to keep our attention with the all sorts of facts and information."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great trip. The speedboat tour was as fast as it sounds, it was so much fun. We booked the tour at 6pm, which was a perfect time, because it wasn’t too hot (mid of September) and the lightning while driving back was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Viator was excellent, fast and easy, and very economic. I will use Viator again in a near future. Viator is very trustworthy, I confess that I had very bad experience with others until I use Viator."
* A traveler said: "Great food great experience and a great tour. Had a fabulous time! The staff were excellent and the whole tour was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Very peaceful and calm, pleasant, very friendly people throughout this exciting trip , i’ii be coming back again soon with my entire family"
* A traveler said: "The whole desert experience. Our guide was excellent. Everyone at the desert camp was courteous making it a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the downtown marina area and all the architecture. Boat ride was fun. You go all the way to Atlantis and come back. I highly recommend a d bring a camera. My pictures were amazing!! The guides were fun too!"
* A traveler said: "Nice scenic tour with good information about the Dubai area. Good way to see the city and get an idea of how to get around."
* A traveler said: "Great tour definitely a must do. We saw everything from old to new Dubai. Our tour guide Rafiq was great and took lots of pictures"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing adventure, everything was flawless and the views were so worth it... The lounge was not very crowded and service staff was impeccable. The only complaint is after going back down to 124, there was quite a wait to get back down"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant trip. Well organised, with a lovely driver. The afternoon tea itself was excellent, lots of divine food with a bottle of champagne, bottled water and teas/coffees. Would very much recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, no long lines, no rushing and was able to capture the light show from the fountains."
* A traveler said: "The view the dinner and the service of all the staff every one helpful the food excellent one of the best meals Wrll worth going"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Stunning photographs, amazing experience. Tour operator is really easy to communicate with. They listen to your requirements so the photo session is tailored to your needs. The photographer was lovely. Very engaging. Yes, it is pricey but trust me you are paying for a top experience and fabulous once in a lifetime memories!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea