Top Dubrovnik Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
Sort by: Featured
Dalmatia boasts a unique culinary culture, but knowing where to go for insight into traditional tastes and recipes can be difficult. Take a break from the city with round-trip transfer into the countryside, and attend a cooking class delivered by a local chef. Pick up recipes for typical dishes including peka and ražnjići, then enjoy a sit down meal with your small group to indulge in your homemade feast.
You´ll visit closest vineyard to Dubrovnik with magnificent sunset above mountains and Adriatic sea. While hiking toward vineyard discover our tradition of cultivating land. Taste walnut liqueur, breathe fresh air and prepare to taste olive oil and craft white wine of Vardia. You´ll be guided by craft wine expert and vineyard owner.
Indulge in a uniquely Croatian culinary delight: peka. Learn how to cook with this particular Dalmatian way of preparing food. Get picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik and then head to the village of Mokošica. Named for the bell-like dome that meat and fresh veggies are cooked under, peka is a true Dalmatian gourmet experience and should not be missed. Using veal, lamb or beef and only in-season vegetables, the peak meal is particularly complemented by local wine.
If you are up for something different, something that will set your day this is the right experience for you! It will stretch your body, relax your mind and recharge you for the day. A complete stress relief session! During these times of the pandemic, and now the war emerging we all need some time to reset, to recharge and heal wounds. This is the time you can use to connect with yourself again and spark joy in your heart.
In this tour you will see historical town Ston with second largesr city wall in the world. We will pass through local wineyards and make a stop for winetasting at one winary. After we will enjoy in lunch by tasting local food at one local family.
Enjoy an amazing experience in the countryside around Dubrovnik. Learn to prepare delicious recipes and enjoy a full lunch with your friends and family.
Join us to discover local culture, food, and wine on the Elapihiti islands. Experience how people live and work on the islands. Local skippers with the private boat will take you to a local family to taste the best of Šipan island. Olive oil, cheese, ham, and loads of red wine!
We take the boat in Dubrovnik harbour on a traditional ship. We head for the island of Lopud and its sandy beaches where we take a stop for bathing and sport games. We take the lunch onboat the ship. For kids and teens non-alcoholic drinks are included and for adults white wine is included in the lunch. Then we head for the island of Sipan to take another sightseeing tour and bathing on the beach. After that stop we head for Kolocep island where we stop for bathing on the sandy beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Dubrovnik?
The best Classes & Workshops in Dubrovnik according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Dubrovnik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dubrovnik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Dubrovnik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dubrovnik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Onofrio's Fountain Tours & Tickets
- Revelin Fortress Tours & Tickets
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Konavle Valley Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & Tickets
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & Tickets
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & Tickets
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & Tickets
- Dominican Monastery Tours & Tickets
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & Tickets
- Mljet Island Tours & Tickets
- Elaphite Islands Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cable Car Tours & Tickets
- Fort Bokar Tours & Tickets
- Stradun (Placa) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Peljesac Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island