Top East Iceland Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
On the Ground
Likely To Sell Out
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 result | All East Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of Iceland's Skaftafell National Park on this extended glacier hiking tour, which allows more time on this glacier than most other tours. As you hike over the ice, past deep crevasses, pale moulins, and ice sculptures, and take in panoramic views over the park, your guide shares insights into glaciers, how they are formed and impacted by climate change. Includes all necessary safety gear.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in East Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These East Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in East Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in East Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire