Top East Iceland Wildlife Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All East Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is a great pick for wildlife fans. Take the guesswork out of searching where to find puffins, and instead go on a guided tour in their natural habitat at Ingólfshöfði Cape. The tour has a mix of guided hikes, and also a unique form of transport that allows you to cross tricky terrain—a tractor-drawn hay cart to see puffins and sea birds up close.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Watching in East Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These East Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England