Top Edinburgh Food & Drink
151 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour! Carlos was very informative and took us to really nice places where we had great food. I loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide Katie, very informative and lots of fun. Fabulous to make our own chocolate and taste lots of unusual flavours!"
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and Bruce was an incredible guide full of fun facts! We stopped at some amazing places and took a cruise over the Loch Ness. Was a wonderful day we won’t forget!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed my food adventure.Although it rained the whole time we were touring, the scrumptuous foods made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Nick our driver & tour guide was top notch amazing, we loved him. He was cheerful, funny, professional and engaging. Nick was very knowledgeable and shared many stories about Scotland with us along with beautiful Scottish music - which we really enjoyed. We stopped for lunch at Loch Lomond at the Oak Tree Inn, the food and service were amazing. The Glengoyne Distillery was beautiful and the staff were professional, it was a nice sit down tasting with lots of interesting information and of course a detailed tour of the distillery. Deanston was a quick stand up tasting that felt rushed, but we are living in unprecedented times with COVID. Driving through the countryside was beautiful and Nick the driver makes plenty of restroom stops and is an excellent driver, the air conditioned bus was perfect for a warm summers day. This is a great trip and we would take it again, well done Viator!!"
* A traveler said: "Another win for Rabbies! Scotland provided us with wonderful sights and Will kept us entertained and even went out of his way to find us some Highland cows ( or cooooos in Scottish!!!) Really enjoyed the samples of Scottish singers on the way home. Thoroughly enjoyable day and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking the tour with Rabbie’s. We covered lots of tourist sites and Duncan made it extra special with his humour and how nice he was. Can’t wait to return and do another tour with Rabbie’s!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for an great tour, Julie. We got some history as well as the opportunity to try "Haggis" didn't think I would like it but I did. I thoroughly enjoy this tour and by keeping the tour group numbers low it gave us all the opportunity to interact with our guide and each other."
* A traveler said: "When we booked this from sweden we did not know what to expect. We were pleseantly surpised by the small but very professional brewery. Our guide had big knowledge and a great way of treating us even though we were a small gruop."
* A traveler said: "An interesting talk which was helped by earphones provided by the host. He was able to give background information on each piece of food and ensured that he made all aware of what was being consumed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Allister (Alli) was amazing!! His knowledge and mix of witty references and music clips throughout the tour made it a memorable experience. The Roman ruins and Hadrian’s wall at a must for any history hunter and the scenic trails were lovely. I definitely recommend this day tour and hope you get Alli to guide you through it!!"
* A traveler said: "We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our trip to 2 whisky distilleries. Graham, our tour guide was excellent, very knowledgable and friendly with a great sense of humour. We didn’t know what to expect but turn out as a perfect day to explore the Highlands from Edinburgh- thank you Graham"
* A traveler said: "Amazing venue, staff were brilliant and the food was awesome. Me and my family really enjoyed our time there."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great tour guide, he adapted the itinerary to meet what we wanted to do during the day and was very knowledgable about numerous areas of Scotland and their history. Would highly recommend Heart of Sctoland Tours ltd."
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to spend a day, see some interesting sites and enjoy the Scottish countryside. Our guide was very professional, and pleasant. He kept the trip interesting."
* A traveler said: "First, Brian (Brisol??) Was the best tour guide EVER!! Very knowledgeable,funny and entertaining. The sites we visited were beautiful, and he had information and stories for each place. A great tour, I highly recommend it. Great way to experience Scotland."
* A traveler said: "A wonderfully relaxing day outside of Edinburgh at Alnwick Castle. The Mercedes Bus was super comfortable. Bruce, our driver and tour guide was a pleasure. He had wonderful stories of history that he shared on the drive. It was very enjoyable and the views are breathtaking. We were so glad we took the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely picturesque stops which were off the beaten track so not lots of other sightseers. Henry was full of enthusiasm"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much Euan for this great trip! It was the perfect route, in only 2 days we got to see so much. He was a very funny and flexible driver and guide and gave us many opportunities to take pictures. Also the times for the visits and breaks were perfectly timed. Can highly recommend this tour. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3-Hour Secret Food Tour in Edinburgh w/ Private Tour Option
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- The 10 Tastings of Edinburgh With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Discover Malt Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Georgian House
- Nelson Monument
- Forth Road Bridge
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Alnwick Castle
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Forth Bridge
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Hopetoun House
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Scott Monument
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Ocean Terminal
- Gilmerton Cove
- Linlithgow Loch
- Castle Rock
- Royal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)
- Real Mary King's Close
- National Museum of Scotland
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge