Top Edinburgh Outdoor Activities
95 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a different experience, you get to explore the city of Edinburgh and mostly the outskirts via the defined cycle routes. Tour being a guided one helps you further with understanding history of the places you will visit and how things have evolved over time to tea h a point as you see right now"
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
* A traveler said: "Our tour driver was very good he made the day long trip very interesting. We went on Wednesday 8th would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip! Our tour guide, Andrew, definitely made this an experience to remember. Not only was he a great guide, he's got the spirit of a storyteller, and was able to bring the Highlands of Scotland to life!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was an extremely knowledgeable man and told very interesting and exciting stories all the way through the trip"
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
* A traveler said: "Guide Ashley was absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and articulate. History can sometimes be a bore but not with this lady. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Stuart was very knowledgable of Edinburgh. You can tell he really enjoys showing tourist around this great city. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was excellent, from the luxury minibus, to our excellent tour guide. We both learnt and saw so much on our trip. Cannot recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Another win for Rabbies! Scotland provided us with wonderful sights and Will kept us entertained and even went out of his way to find us some Highland cows ( or cooooos in Scottish!!!) Really enjoyed the samples of Scottish singers on the way home. Thoroughly enjoyable day and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day tour!! Jamie our guide was amazing. So many wonderful sights seen."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the Highlands, castles and history of Scotland in your own private van. Our tour guide Jim was so fun and was very very knowledgeable! We had THE best time! We will definitely come back and use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! So interesting and tour guide Ben was excellent! Definitely worth booking. He was informative but added a lot of humour."
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Graham was an excellent tour guide. Accomodations were fantastic. Beautiful places. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "It was organised and amazing. Tom was helpful accommodating and knowledgeable. Over all we had a great time in the highlands."
* A traveler said: "Great fun! Chance to explore central Edinburgh and have solve puzzles along the way. Was the perfect way to start our trip to Edinburgh :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- Rosslyn Chapel and Scottish Borders Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Ocean Terminal
- Hopetoun House
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- John Knox House
- Falkland Palace and Garden
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Scott Monument
- St. Giles Cathedral
- Nelson Monument
- Georgian House
- Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh Cruise Port at Leith
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Newhailes House
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Gladstone’s Land
- Real Mary King's Close
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge