Top Edinburgh Travel & Transportation Services
139 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "I was hesitant to book transportation through this company overseas, but everything was perfect. Our driver was nice, on time and the vehicle was extremely comfortable and they supplied bottled water! Highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "The driver was right on time and ready for us which made our transfer even smoother. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and Bruce was an incredible guide full of fun facts! We stopped at some amazing places and took a cruise over the Loch Ness. Was a wonderful day we won’t forget!"
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was all very good , very funny . Loved our guide Devious Dave . Bus was a great ride . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++×××××+++++++"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time traveling solo with my group tour, everyone was so friendly and kind, including out awesome driver, Rich! He was so funny and full of great stories to tell. We traveled from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye with stops in-between. The Hogwarts express ride was a personal highlight, being a huge Harry Potter geek.. I mean fan! Thank you for an incredible adventure! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to experience the Highlands of Scotland including Harry Potter fans!"
* A traveler said: "The fun story about the stone of destiny! He fleshed out facts with interesting details and made it come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Good tour with enough time to see the castle and enjoy walking the royal mile. Even had lunch on the mile. Would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "All good great tour guide Nell. Well worth the money. All explained clearly and whilst training someone else. Very professional"
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "As a whisky drinker but in no way an expert - after this tour, I am feeling pretty confident about my whisky knowledge! Fun and entertaining! Very interesting concept, with a presentation and tasting! Also, the collection is pretty impressive! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience Guided Whisky Tour - An Introduction to Whisky
- Loch Lomond
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One)
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Linlithgow Loch
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland
- Hopetoun House
- Castle Rock
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)
- Scottish Parliament
- St. Giles Cathedral
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Ocean Terminal
- Blackness Castle
- Royal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)
- Scottish National Gallery
- The Canongate
- Gladstone’s Land
- St. Columba's Bay
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge