* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and Bruce was an incredible guide full of fun facts! We stopped at some amazing places and took a cruise over the Loch Ness. Was a wonderful day we won’t forget!"
* A traveler said: "All good great tour guide Nell. Well worth the money. All explained clearly and whilst training someone else. Very professional"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing only sorry we couldn’t see it all as we had to get to the theatre to see a show, we will remember next time to allow more time"
* A traveler said: "It was all very good , very funny . Loved our guide Devious Dave . Bus was a great ride . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++×××××+++++++"
* A traveler said: "Aussie David was an excellent guide and story teller, 10/10. Found out some things you don't hear about on the other tours. Excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Thad weather was good and the commentary was so informative and the ship was clean and COVID safe will recommend"
* A traveler said: "So wonderful guide , love sharing his experience with us about Scotland Day is a bit long but landscapes and small towns to visit are definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Sophie made the experience memorable and was full of knowledge and enthusiasm. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking the tour with Rabbie’s. We covered lots of tourist sites and Duncan made it extra special with his humour and how nice he was. Can’t wait to return and do another tour with Rabbie’s!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great guide Katie, very informative and lots of fun. Fabulous to make our own chocolate and taste lots of unusual flavours!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- Highland Lochs, Glens and Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Linlithgow Loch
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One)
- Ocean Terminal
- Gladstone’s Land
- National Museum of Scotland
- Scottish Parliament
- Greyfriars Kirk
- Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)
- Melrose Abbey
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Nelson Monument
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Castle Rock
- Falkland Palace and Garden
- The Canongate
- Scottish National Gallery
- Blackness Castle
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Princes Street
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Arthur's Seat
- Linlithgow Palace
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England