Top Emilia-Romagna Food & Drink
254 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our two week vacation in Italy! Our tour guide, Catrina was terrific! Very knowledgeable about fine food, wine, traditional balsamic and all things with great Italian Food !! Our tour included stops at the indoor farmers market in Modena, several restaurants, balsamic vinegar store, where we learned about real Balsamic and the loving process involved in making "real traditional" balsamic. Great Tour! Terrific Tour Guide. Grazie Mille!!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Food was excellent and Mattia was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much more about the city than what we were expecting!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Mattia was an incredible guide not only does he know everything about Parmigiano Reggiano production , he has a fabulous personality and sense of humor. The most fun I’ve had in ages!!!"
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Learning authentic Bolognese pasta making with Grazia was a real highlight of our family trip to Northern Italy. After cathedrals, monuments and museums, it was a wonderful break to spend time with Grazia in her home learning about local cuisine, cooking and customs. Grazia welcomed our family with open arms, and showed me, my wife and our two teenage sons how to make authentic Bolognese tagliatelle and tortelloni. Everything done with great care and genuine love. As she instructed us, we learned a lot about regional differences in cooking and day in and day out customs of the Bolognese. Grazia showed us not only how to make the pasta, but how to serve it with authentic Bolognese sauce (the tagliatelle) and a wonderful sage butter sauce (the tortelloni). Together we enjoyed a terrific homemade lunch, with local wine, our own pasta creations, and great conversation. After lunch, Grazia served a refreshing marscapone and peach dessert with limoncello. A marvelous way to take a break and get a real taste of Bolognese hospitality cooking and culture. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Giovanna touring their lovely estate and sampling the aceto. She is rightfully very proud of her family's tradition and products. We immediately recommended the trip to our friends in the area."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "If you want to get outside the chaos of the city and see Bologna in a whole new way, this is for you! Chiara was a wonderful host! The tour and history of her family grounds, the cooking experience, and overall best pasta we had in Italy was only the start of this experience. My husband and I were in Italy for our honeymoon and this experience was a great way to slow down during our trip before departing to our next city. The bread, pasta, dessert and wine we're EXCELLENT! We can't say enough good things about Chiara and this entire experience!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful setting for the class and a great class in general. Great hosts. The instructions were clear and the food was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beach Village
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia