Top Faro Half-day Tours
46 results | All Faro Tours
* A traveler said: "Bodysurfing was very fun and it was so nice to spend time on an empty beach! The cave and the cliffs were stunning...so glad I went."
* A traveler said: "The departure point was easy to find and they took already care of me before the trip even started by providing all necessary informations via Whatsapp! Furthermore the staff was great and the boat trip was fun."
* A traveler said: "Ordered a shuttle transfer & we were given a private car as there was nobody else to drop off. Speedy service & very polite driver"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic way to view the beautiful nature of the Algarve! With a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide, and a peaceful, pollution-free boat!"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific tour to the Algarve's furthest point west. Our tour director was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with information and insights. Really appreciated the extra time in Sagres!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day trip seeing the islands. Fresh fish lunch at a local restaurant was lovely. Our guide was very friendly and interesting"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and challenging experience and the guide went above and beyond, they speak multi languages and made sure you were safe at all times. First time I ever drove one and it will not be the last. Would highly recomend this to anyone who travels to Algrave"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day out. The guide was very informative and entertaining. Very glad we chose this trip. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Great driver and very knowledgeable. To all the places he stopped and showed us. He was very passionate with we loved it and we really learned a lot in a fun and happy way. Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "The pontoon boat was shaded and comfortable . With only 9 on board, we had space to move about. The captain very knowledgeable and informed us of birds, octupus fishing, oyster farming and tidal waves. We had 45 minutes to swim on an incredible beach, Was great experience and will use this first class service again !"
* A traveler said: "The amount of time spent at each location was perfect. Our train arrived in the afternoon so a 4pm departure met our schedule perfectly. Pudding, our Captain, expand everything in 3 languages. The water was clear and beautiful for a swim or a walk along the beach."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of the highlights of our time in Portugal. The tourguide, Jose, was very friendly, knowledgeable and fun. We learned a lot about the agricultural and cultural practices of the area, as well as enjoying beautiful scenery and fresh air. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "absolutely amazing Did this last year and enjoyed it so much we wanted to do this again. See you again next year"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol