Top Faro Nature and Wildlife Tours
63 results | All Faro Tours
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out! We were really lucky to not only see dolphins, but also sun fish, sharks and even Orcas! Our guides were very knowledgeable, and gave us loads of fascinating information to enhance our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Bodysurfing was very fun and it was so nice to spend time on an empty beach! The cave and the cliffs were stunning...so glad I went."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and challenging experience and the guide went above and beyond, they speak multi languages and made sure you were safe at all times. First time I ever drove one and it will not be the last. Would highly recomend this to anyone who travels to Algrave"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic way to view the beautiful nature of the Algarve! With a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide, and a peaceful, pollution-free boat!"
* A traveler said: "The departure point was easy to find and they took already care of me before the trip even started by providing all necessary informations via Whatsapp! Furthermore the staff was great and the boat trip was fun."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day out. The guide was very informative and entertaining. Very glad we chose this trip. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Top class service . The guy was waiting for us on arrival with name on card. Very friendly and cheerful."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour, nice guide (Paulo) who knew a lot about birds, animals and nature and the Ria Formosa. Really nice"
* A traveler said: "Ordered a shuttle transfer & we were given a private car as there was nobody else to drop off. Speedy service & very polite driver"
* A traveler said: "I am used to flying to and from Faro airport and I've used several different transfer companies but I was delighted with my transfer arrangements with Viator using Best 4 you shared shuttle. The driver was very professional, smartly dressed in a suit and went out of his way to help me. I would have no hesitation recommending them. They fully deserve a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and skipper, Pudding was really knowledgeable of the area. The company offers an option to book for lunch (2 hr stop) at Cafe Janoca at Culatra Island but you can choose freely at other restaurants there. We would like to recommend this restaurant too - the wine was served in FULL glass (amazing) and the freshest seafood like oysters €12 for 9pieces you can get since the farm is just by the shore. Overall, a very comfortable boat with a well-planned itinerary that was not rushed and we were able to enjoy our time during all the stops."
* A traveler said: "The pontoon boat was shaded and comfortable . With only 9 on board, we had space to move about. The captain very knowledgeable and informed us of birds, octupus fishing, oyster farming and tidal waves. We had 45 minutes to swim on an incredible beach, Was great experience and will use this first class service again !"
* A traveler said: "I was a Solo Traveller.... Hotel Pick up... I had the best day... Guide had very good English and we covered Miles of Road And Rough terrain... lunch was Nice and in a very beautiful village.... and also enjoyed 2 PRIVATE swimming pools to cool off.... don't forget your Bathers and Towel.... |HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Great driver and very knowledgeable. To all the places he stopped and showed us. He was very passionate with we loved it and we really learned a lot in a fun and happy way. Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting trip to various locations where you would not necessarily think of going as a tourist. Thanks to Daniel for answering my thousand questions"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, very calm horses and very nice guide. Even if one of us was less experience, the more experience one enjoyed it. We very recommended this trip."
* A traveler said: "The best tour with the best guide. Sebastiao makes the whole experience special and fun. He gives you enough time to appreciate the places and even tells you which ones are the best spots to take the photos. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful and amazing time. This was the first time me and my partner rode a horse. The horses were well behaved and our tour guide was great. He took some lovely pictures along the way. We will 100% go again. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol