* A traveler said: "The departure point was easy to find and they took already care of me before the trip even started by providing all necessary informations via Whatsapp! Furthermore the staff was great and the boat trip was fun."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with an amazing guide! Sebastian makes the whole trip a joyful experience leading with a short swim with bodyboards to the magical benagil caves, followed by a nice walk on the seven hanging valleys only to end up snorkling in one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal. Beautiful experience and a lot of nice photo’s!"
* A traveler said: "Bodysurfing was very fun and it was so nice to spend time on an empty beach! The cave and the cliffs were stunning...so glad I went."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out! We were really lucky to not only see dolphins, but also sun fish, sharks and even Orcas! Our guides were very knowledgeable, and gave us loads of fascinating information to enhance our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and skipper, Pudding was really knowledgeable of the area. The company offers an option to book for lunch (2 hr stop) at Cafe Janoca at Culatra Island but you can choose freely at other restaurants there. We would like to recommend this restaurant too - the wine was served in FULL glass (amazing) and the freshest seafood like oysters €12 for 9pieces you can get since the farm is just by the shore. Overall, a very comfortable boat with a well-planned itinerary that was not rushed and we were able to enjoy our time during all the stops."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day out. The guide was very informative and entertaining. Very glad we chose this trip. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and challenging experience and the guide went above and beyond, they speak multi languages and made sure you were safe at all times. First time I ever drove one and it will not be the last. Would highly recomend this to anyone who travels to Algrave"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day trip seeing the islands. Fresh fish lunch at a local restaurant was lovely. Our guide was very friendly and interesting"
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a great guide. Very enjoyable. The quads were easy to use and it was great sight seeing"
* A traveler said: "Ordered a shuttle transfer & we were given a private car as there was nobody else to drop off. Speedy service & very polite driver"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, very calm horses and very nice guide. Even if one of us was less experience, the more experience one enjoyed it. We very recommended this trip."
* A traveler said: "Top class service . The guy was waiting for us on arrival with name on card. Very friendly and cheerful."
* A traveler said: "The pontoon boat was shaded and comfortable . With only 9 on board, we had space to move about. The captain very knowledgeable and informed us of birds, octupus fishing, oyster farming and tidal waves. We had 45 minutes to swim on an incredible beach, Was great experience and will use this first class service again !"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful and amazing time. This was the first time me and my partner rode a horse. The horses were well behaved and our tour guide was great. He took some lovely pictures along the way. We will 100% go again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "I was a Solo Traveller.... Hotel Pick up... I had the best day... Guide had very good English and we covered Miles of Road And Rough terrain... lunch was Nice and in a very beautiful village.... and also enjoyed 2 PRIVATE swimming pools to cool off.... don't forget your Bathers and Towel.... |HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and funny experience even tough it was the first time we used a segway. Easy to drive and the landscape was great. Thanks to our guide, André, who taught us to drive and explained us a lot of interesting things about what we were seeing. Warmly recommended to everybody !!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service! We got late to booking and the organisers manage to send us even the ferry was gone through a speed boat. Highly recommended to go with them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol