Located about 8km south of Fethiye, Kayaköy is easily reached by public minibuses, which leave regularly from the Fethiye town center (and run later and more frequently in summer). You can also walk to the village from Fethiye in about two hours by following the road that climbs up behind the Fethiye fortress.
It’s open daily, May to October from 8:30am - 6:30pm and November to April from 8:30am - 5pm. Admission is 5 TL.
- Gemiler Island (Gemiler Adasi)
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)
- Fethiye Lycian Rock Tombs (Tomb of Amyntas)
- Dalyan Mud Bath