Once in a Lifetime Experiences in Florence
13 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with this tour. Highly recommend! Lots of history in Sienna and San Gimignano."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a most informative and enlightening tour. Our guide had such an understanding of the amazing art and history - we loved this tour. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lori was an exceptional guide. As an art history professor, she brought the Michelangelo’s David to life from an artistic, biographical, political and historical perspective. I loved this tour and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide added so much to our visit. She included the story of the Medici as well as the art. Highly recommend this approach to the Uffizi."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience over the Tuscan hills with our tour guide. We felt safe, and we’ll taken care of!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Miniato al Monte
- San Frediano
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Perseus Statue
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Medici Chapels
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Villa Gamberaia
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello