Top Florida Airport & Hotel Transfers
496 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy myself. Everything was beautiful. The tour bus dropped us off on time . They also picked us up on time as well. The mall was real big. They had a lot of good sales. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Wow! If you want to not only see the points of interest on St. Thomas but hear the history, this is the way to go. Big Mike picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to all the places that are a must to see. He was so informative and personable. Well worth the time"
* A traveler said: "This company was totally professional and helpful while working with me to meet us as we disembarked a cruise. We weren't sure exactly what time we would get off the ship. When it turned out to be almost two hours earlier than expected, the company had a car there to meet us. Large, very clean late model black SUV with pleasant driver."
* A traveler said: "Contacted them to pick us at MCO and drive us to the port for a Disney Dream Cruise (round trip). Service was excellent they scooped us up at the agreed on time and even shifted their schedule on our way back after we got off the boat 2 hrs early. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "I had difficulty getting in the house and driver refused to leave me alone until I was able to get in. I appreciated that very much as I was at an unfamiliar vacation house."
* A traveler said: "Mario was wonderful, our flight was delayed and he kept in contact the entire time! The van was clean everything was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt, personable, and very engaging. Excellent service!! I would book them anytime I need a personal ride service."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have transportation. Prompt on time. Was able to contact them if needed anytime. Wonderful"
* A traveler said: "The limo picked us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport and took us to Miami. On the way we were able to use the Bluetooth to play our own music. It was a pleasant ride and we had fun dancing and singing!! Danta was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely use Viator again next year!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was the tour and stories that were told along our ride to our hotel. We learned a lot on our over an hour journey including the language."
* A traveler said: "Having the same driver made it very enjoyable. He was very helpful and informative. Would do this again when sailing out of Orlando."
* A traveler said: "Pick up to and from port was on time and we had no issues at all. Our driver Leroy was courteous and excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great service! Arrived on time with great communication! Clean cars and respectful drivers. Will definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Ivan was courteous and innovative .There was crazy traffic at the airport .He parked in the garage ,took out bags and we were out of there in no time -definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "I was very happy with the service I received for my transfer both to and from the airport in Tampa. The drivers were friendly and polite and were one time. The cars were clean and spacious. I would definitely use them again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Duval Street
- Key West Cemetery
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Honeymoon Island
- Key West Garden Club
- De la Cruz Collection
- Fisher Island
- International Drive
- Fort De Soto Park
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Clearwater Beach
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Epcot Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island