Top Florida Full-day Tours
123 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing experience. The tour guide , the lady I forgot the name and driver Oscar, they were very professional and well behaved. I would highly recommend if any body wants to have fun in key west. Must take snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The ride was relaxing but fun. We enjoyed mamma the alligator. It is amazing that you don’t get lost. I am impressed how people could have lived there."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour was fun, our tour guided Daniel provided a great experience. Really loved shopping at the mall too"
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "With Captain Nick, TJ, and Jordan. Great time with a great crew. Definitely be back with these guys. Weather was awesome, met new friends."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "This was a very relaxing evening. The first mate “E” was very nice and knowledgeable. His stories were great and he was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "A new experience to see the mangroves and snorkeling in the area a great morning adventure I recommend it Cheers Jay O'Leary"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure with a great host! Pj was awesome navigator and my entire family enjoyed the excursion"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Exploration Tower
- Key West Cruise Port
- Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
- Lakes Park
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Ybor City
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Shark Valley
- Downtown Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island