Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
18 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "This was not my first deep sea fishing trip but was the 1st time i caught something..Pulling in a barracuda was so much fun. The crew was awesome and explained everything. Cant wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "Very Pleasant and informative Very Clean knowledgeable guide. Parking is confusing. Hopefully the surrounding community recovers"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my husband and he had a wonderful time! Even caught a 7ft hammerhead shark! Tour guides were awesome. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip starting in the evening was great, we didnt have to deal with the heat and the first cast out my grandson is bringing in a fish, we were able to rub elbows with the rich(aka their million dollar yachts) by the end of the evening 10:30 papa-3 son-1 grandson-6 and papa lost a monster fish at the end of the evening that was burning line out and bending pole and then it was gone(big shark?) The fish we caught ranged from 2lbs to 12 lbs. The only con for the trip would be the size of the boat but Captain Zach made it work."
* A traveler said: "Experience was great. Being four novice we were able to learn not only the art of fishing however we learned about Fort Lauderdale. Captain Don was great. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island