Top Fort Lauderdale Food & Drink
17 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Very awesome experience and awesome guide. Would definitely recommend if your into wildlife and nature!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "This was a very relaxing evening. The first mate “E” was very nice and knowledgeable. His stories were great and he was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Mansions and Yachts were amazing. I will go again . Great experience good music a little dancing and the mansions are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Nice Jungle Cruise . And dinner show . Had a good time . I will bring my friends and kids again . Relaxing family friendly and enjoyable . Only Oarking was a little drag particularly to get out from Bahia Mar"
* A traveler said: "Captain DJ went out of his way to find alligators. We saw baby alligator and birds. Family and friends had a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "The capt. And Adam were awesome. So much fun. Met Great people. Music and weather were perfect. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was amazing!! Shout out to the OG!!!! Sights were amazing and saw a decent amount of wildlife. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. It was fun and we learned a lot. We will be back. Joe was a great host and was a great teacher."
* A traveler said: "This was so beautiful and so worth it! It was one of the most memorable moments from my trip. The spread was nicely done! The food was good. It was very picturesque! Went with friends and this would be even more amazing and romantic for couples!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island