Top Fort Lauderdale Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Water
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Museum Tickets & Passes
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Harry Potter Tours
13 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
Escape to the Florida Everglades for this airboat adventure and wildlife encounter at Sawgrass Recreation Park. This exciting airboat ride is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for wildlife like alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. This guided tour includes entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and an admission ticket to the animal exhibit and a guided airboat tour.
Set sail for adventure on this exciting, interactive Pirate Adventure Cruise along Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway. This spirited 1-hour excursion is fun for the whole family. Help find the hidden treasure, learn to talk and dress like a pirate with face painting and temporary tattoos and fend off the attacks of rival pirates with onboard water cannons. Kids receive a pirate certificate and bag of loot to take home. This tour is great for birthday parties, group field trips or just a day of fun on the high seas.
Escape to 60 acres of tropical paradise with this admission ticket to Flamingo Gardens Botanical Garden and Everglades Wildlife Sanctuary. The gardens boast more than 3,000 species of rare and exotic, tropical, subtropical and native plants. The arboretum has some of the largest trees in the entire state of Florida. And the wildlife sanctuary is home to native-Florida animals like alligators, bobcats, otters, eagles, bears, panthers, peacocks and, of course, the famous flamingos.
Go City's Miami All-Inclusive Pass offers you the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Miami and South Beach. Choose between a 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass to best suit your trip, and save up to 50 percent versus paying for individual attraction tickets. Each pass is good for two weeks from first use and gives you access to dozens of activities like a day trip to Key West, an Everglades airboat ride, entry to Miami Seaquarium, and more. Access your pass on a mobile device or print it at home and go. It’s that simple. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased.
Specially designed for travelers with children, this small-group, family-friendly paddling tour gives kids an entertaining immersion into the Las Olas canals. Paddle along the wildlife-filled water with a guide, getting a peek at iguanas, fish, birds, and possible manatee sightings. Tours include bottled water and souvenir photos.
Escape to Everglades Holiday Park in Fort Lauderdale for a 1-Hour Narrated Airboat Tour . This adventure is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for alligators, wading birds and an abundance of flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
Perfect for those who want to squeeze a lot of sightseeing into a limited amount of time. A fully narrated 90-minute cruise along the New River through Fort Lauderdale will let you soak up such sights as the lavish homes and mega yachts along Millionaire's Row.
Fly high above the Gold Coast of Fort Lauderdale on this 1.5-hour parasailing adventure. Head out on the water with a captain and crew for a safe experience. Once you’re hundreds of feet in the air, you’ll be able to take in views of Lauderdale Beach, the surrounding blue waters of the Atlantic, and even a glimpse of the Bahamas on a very clear day.
A combination of Jet Skiing, snorkeling, and scuba diving, the SEABOB is a truly remarkable experience that lets you swim with the fishes quietly and safely. After a short gear fitting and training session on the SEABOB, explore three local reefs where you can dive up to eight feet and see a variety of aquatic sea life.
Glide through Fort Lauderdale’s downtown, residential, and beachside routes on this entertaining guided Segway tour. Learn about Fort Lauderdale’s celebrity mansions, yachts, and hot spots on a 5- or 10-mile loop around the city. Segway training, helmet, and safety equipment are included. Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group experience limited to eight people per guide.
Make sure you tick off the most important highlights of the Everglades with an experienced guide in the lead. Race through the River of Grass listening to in-depth commentary on the local environment and wildlife.
Harken back to yesteryear on a fun Fort Lauderdale sightseeing cruise aboard the Carrie B paddlewheeler. Sail past the "yachts and homes of the rich and famous" along the New River and Intracoastal Waterway in Port Everglades. Spend time on the open sun deck or sit outside under a canopy or in air-conditioned comfort on the main deck. The captain narrates the tour. Full bar service and light snacks are available to purchase.
End the day relaxing on the Atlantic Ocean with this sunset cruise. Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for this evening excursion and take in views of the mansions on “Millionaires Row” and the Florida coastline. Then, head out to the Atlantic Ocean and catch the sun set, casting fiery hues of orange and red on the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Fort Lauderdale?
The best Kid-Friendly in Fort Lauderdale according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Fort Lauderdale are taking additional safety precautions?
These Fort Lauderdale experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter
- 1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
- Skip the Line: Flamingo Gardens Admission Ticket in Fort Lauderdale
- Everglades Airboat Tour from Fort Lauderdale
- Jungle Queen Riverboat 90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
What Kid-Friendly in Fort Lauderdale are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fort Lauderdale may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Flamingo Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly World Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Beach Tours & Tickets
- NSU Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida Tours & Tickets
- Port Everglades Tours & Tickets
- Everglades Holiday Park Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Beach Tours & Tickets
- Big Cypress Reservation Tours & Tickets
- Sawgrass Mills Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Boulevard Tours & Tickets
- Dania Beach Pier Tours & Tickets
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets