Top Fort Lauderdale Shore Excursions
12 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Had a great kayak experience. Weather was great and route was very uncrowded with other boat traffic. Highly recommend this excursion for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Riding in the open ocean ! The beauty of the homes as we rode through the canal. The power of the wave runners !"
* A traveler said: "It was windy and my wife was nervous about that. Our Guide, Wayne did an excellent job of taking us to a spot out of the wind and gave us an excellent fishing in spite of the conditions over the past few days. We caught plenty of fish as well as enjoyable conversation. He was especially helpful with my wife showing her how to cast, where to cast. She caught a nice 3 1/2 pound bass in spite of the conditions. I caught nothing large but was into plenty of fish. At the end of the 4 hours I hooked what they call a mudfish which we call and ealpout. Put up a nice fight. Next year We are going to spend a few days fishing with Wayne"
* A traveler said: "Andy was great, our van had a roof leak but it wasn't his fault. It's totally worth doing this trip. Thanks for a good time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island