Manatee Park Tours and Activities
A noncaptive, natural refuge for the endangered Florida manatee, Fort Myers’ Manatee Park is one of the top places in the area to spot the aquatic mammal. You’ll also find walking paths, kayak and canoe rentals, playgrounds, and more.
10901 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, USA, 33908
Tours and Activities to Experience Manatee Park
Sort by: Featured
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book Manatee Park tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since Manatee Park can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit Manatee Park 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to Manatee Park costs USD 12.31. Guided Manatee Park tours start around USD 12.31 per person.
What''s the best way to experience Manatee Park?
The best ways to experience Manatee Park are:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium
- IMAG History and Science Center
- Burroughs Home & Gardens
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Lakes Park
- Zoomers Amusement Park
- Fort Myers Beach
- Sanibel Island
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve