Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston Tours
Read MoreShow Less
With more than 33 attractions spread across 26 acres (10.5 hectares), Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston ranks among the biggest and best water parks in Texas. Among the thrills and chills are MASSIV (the world’s tallest water coaster), a wave pool, three river areas, white water rapids, heated pools, water slides, and a surf simulator.
Visitors to Schlitterbahn have several ticket options to choose from, including a general admission ticket, 2-day ticket, or afternoon ticket for half-day visits. Admission includes all water attractions and use of inner tubes and life jackets. The Soaring Eagle ZipLine has a separate entry fee. Visitors can also upgrade their day at the park by renting a cabana or luxurious lounger when the outdoor portion of the park is open.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston is a must-visit for families and thrill seekers.
- Don’t forget to bring sun protection, beach footwear, and a change of clothes.
- Inner tube rentals are included in the price of admission.
- Park-goers are allowed to bring their own food, so go ahead and pack a picnic.
How to Get There
Most visitors to Galveston arrive at one of two international airports in Houston. The easiest way to get to the water park from Houston, Galveston, or other parts of Texas is to drive. Parking is free.
When to Get There
Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston has its attractions divided between indoor and outdoor areas, allowing it to stay open year-round. It’s best to visit on a weekday. Plan to arrive early, both to beat the crowds at the ticket office and to make sure you have enough time to enjoy the big park.
The Splash Cash “Cashless Wristband”
Schlitterbahn has come up with a solution for the hassle of carrying around cash or credit cards while at the park. Guests can pick up a “Cashless Wristband” at the ticket book or guest services desk and load it with any amount of money. Scan your wristband to purchase food, drinks, locker rentals, and gift shop items throughout the park.
Address: 2026 Lockheed Rd, Galveston, Texas, USA, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston
No results found!
Things to do near Galveston
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri