Top Galway Full-day Tours
48 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Eamon, was funny, knowledgeable, and patient about answering all my questions."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip I had a good trip to Cannemara. Beautiful landscapes on the road the drive stopped the bus for us took a pictures. The time is enough to visit everything. The drive have a good knowledge about the history."
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and very informative!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a brief historical tour of Galway!! Michael The tour guide was excellent and with much humour involved within the hour also!! :)"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! Patrick was our guide and he kept us all entertained with jokes and interesting information the entire time! We stopped several times for breath-taking photo-ops also! Dunguaire Castle, Corcomroe Abbey, and the Cliffs of Moher are must-see, beautiful sights! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip. Great guide, very informative, and safe driving. The Connemara region is beautiful and I would recommend everyone take a trip to Kylemore Abbey."
* A traveler said: "Such a pleasure, very safe, crew were amazing, helpful and a good laugh, highly recommended! Well worth using this company!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Our guide was excellent, friendly, and very knowledgable. The explorer hike up the cliffs was amazing and worthwhile. Beautiful views and a fun sense of independence the entire way. I had a wonderful time. Thank you for a great visit."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the seals and riding the bikes round the island. All the people were very friendly and we were blessed with the weather"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with nice driver Diamien was great. I would 100% recommend this tour. We had a lovely weather."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "The panorama of Connemara was very beautiful. The visit at Kylemore Abbey was also very good except that it was raining. Very good also the cafè-restaurant present at the site. Very satisfied with the tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mike was very informative and kept everyone interested with his running commentary on the sites"
* A traveler said: "This an excellent day trip to the Cliffs of Moher through the Burren area. The Tour Guide Peter was very friendly and great fun! he made sure the group interacted and had great fun and good laugh together!! highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey with Mike was excellent. Mike’s commentary was comprehensive and witty. We enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND Raymond was our tour guide and he was to say the least unbelievable he was very knowledgeable about all the spots we went to and made the trip very pleasant I would book another trip just on his knowledge alone can’t say enough about the whole Experience I wish I would’ve brought a recorder with me so I can listen to the trip again thank you so much Raymond Also we had a very small group and everybody there was very personable it was great meeting everybody from the different places that they lived or went to school at"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day out with loads to see and do! The guide was hilarious, really great fun and knew absolutely everything about Connemara. The hike was challenging, but I did manage to get to the top and back. I was going at a solid pace and was about 20 mins to spare before the bus was scheduled to leave. It was nice to know there were shorter loops if time got short, but I was confident to make it to the top! I got a quick lunch at the cafe at the national park, but I'd recommend taking a packed lunch to give more time on the hike. Thanks to driver Gerry for a fantastic day out!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- Connemara Day Trip from Galway: Kylemore Abbey and Ross Errily Friary
- From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park.
- Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village
- From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park.
- Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway
- Cliffs of Moher Express Private Luxury Car Tour
- Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Connemara, Kylemore Abbey or Connemara National Park day tour from Galway-Guided
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands