Top Galway How to Get Around
117 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and very informative!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a brief historical tour of Galway!! Michael The tour guide was excellent and with much humour involved within the hour also!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip I had a good trip to Cannemara. Beautiful landscapes on the road the drive stopped the bus for us took a pictures. The time is enough to visit everything. The drive have a good knowledge about the history."
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! Patrick was our guide and he kept us all entertained with jokes and interesting information the entire time! We stopped several times for breath-taking photo-ops also! Dunguaire Castle, Corcomroe Abbey, and the Cliffs of Moher are must-see, beautiful sights! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey with Mike was excellent. Mike’s commentary was comprehensive and witty. We enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with nice driver Diamien was great. I would 100% recommend this tour. We had a lovely weather."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mike was very informative and kept everyone interested with his running commentary on the sites"
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip. Great guide, very informative, and safe driving. The Connemara region is beautiful and I would recommend everyone take a trip to Kylemore Abbey."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what we needed! Quick, easy, friendly guide, and enough time to see the Cliffs! The ride was also beautiful and the guide told us about some of the towns we drove through."
* A traveler said: "This an excellent day trip to the Cliffs of Moher through the Burren area. The Tour Guide Peter was very friendly and great fun! he made sure the group interacted and had great fun and good laugh together!! highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff in the booking office. Loved the views of the Cliffs of Moher seeing them from the sea was a different experience. Enjoyed the boat ride. I would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Such a pleasure, very safe, crew were amazing, helpful and a good laugh, highly recommended! Well worth using this company!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- City Sightseeing Galway Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
- Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
- Connemara Day Trip from Galway: Kylemore Abbey and Ross Errily Friary
- Galway Food Tours
- From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park.
- Connemara, Kylemore Abbey or Connemara National Park day tour from Galway-Guided
- Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway
- Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands