Top Georgia Art & Culture
188 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Savannah. Stopped at or near most of the attractions we wanted to see. Would be more convenient it it ran longer in the evenings, especially in the summer."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed seeing photos that other folks had taken. The tour guide was very entertaining. She told us many stories about the city and it’s former residents.☠️☠️☠️"
* A traveler said: "An awesome, spooky tour for adults who either do or want to believe in ghosts!!!!! We really enjoyed Andrew as well!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Brenda was awsome, very knowledgeable. My husband and I really enjoyed it 😊 This was our 1st trip to Savannah. We will definitely plan to come back."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Excellent history walk! Mike was well versed in his history and fun to listen to. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and she was detailed!! time went by very fast. He had time to look around at certain locations. the weather was beautiful and it really made a difference"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history behind some of the more famous cemetery sites. Beautiful grounds. Well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Rose) was informative, friendly, and accommodating to the group that was assembled on the morning of our visit to Savannah. I would receommend this walking tour to anyone (like us) who has never been to Savannah. Great introduction to a part of the historic district!"
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "We did this for our anniversary. It was fun and informative. Our guide Caroline was amazing. She was great as a tour guide and very patient teaching us how to ride."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing the history. Getting an over view of the city so we could go back walking and enjoy it. We chose it because it was 90 minutes pointing out good places to visit later"
* A traveler said: "Arielle was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and a self-proclaimed history nerd, which I respect. The combination of food and drinks with the walk was well planned, not to mention delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Lauren was a great tour guide! So much fun! We even caught an apparition in one of our pictures . I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time, open, and very knowledgeable about the “residents” of Bonaventure. It was lovely."
* A traveler said: "I loved the guide and his knowledge of sights and history of the different sections of Atlanta. The tour was worth the cost. EJ McGrue"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania