Top Georgia Half-day Tours
54 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Starting to end good. Excellent bus driver Audrey Ana guide Amanda are very nice. Amanda explain history very good. And very friendly I strongly recommend everyone to see Atlanta with Audrey and Amanda."
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Omar is amazing! A must do tour. Very educational on Atlanta black history and civil rights! This tour was the Highlight of our ATL Girls Trip❤"
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "My kids had a blast. 1st time there and will DEFINITELY be back. The 4d movies are amazing and the virtual games are life like"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Historical story telling as we walked through a Victorian style neighborhood and oldest cemetery in Atlanta with stops for delicious offerings."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super fun, we enjoyed interacting with the group and discussing our favorite characters. It was so cool getting to explore an actual site from the show and see other areas that they filmed at. The whole experience was great."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and wonderful food! Each place we went to had great food. You will definitely come away full if you eat everything they offer."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julie was warm and easygoing, with a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. Wonderful peek into the history of a beautiful city, with great bites and gorgeous sights. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic afternoon for a group of 10 women celebrating birthdays in Savannah. Roman was patient, knowledgeable about Savannah, very accommodating, and lots of fun! The portions of food served by the restaurants were huge! Loved everything about it."
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience! Loved the Crab Shack restaurant and our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great time on the dolphin tour. Entertaining and loved getting to see a lot of dolphins. I would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "Bill Bell was our guide he was amazing highly recommend this tour!!!!! Got to see more than we expected and guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was informative and friendly. Even with the rainy day we were able to enjoy our time at the beach. We all enjoyed the Marine Science Center."
* A traveler said: "My Daughter and I really enjoyed this tour. The tour meet all our expectations. A shout out to Dennis one of the best tour guides I have encountered. We also did the Tybee Island Dolphin tour the next day and was happy that Dennis was also our tour guide for that tour. Thank you for two great memorable days of our girls trip."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The vehicle was comfortable. We visited quite a few very interesting places and he always had interesting information to provide. He made it feel like we were just talking with a friend about the various places that we visited around Atlanta."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlanta Beltline
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Reynolds Square
- Fox Theatre
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Telfair Academy
- Columbia Square
- Jekyll Island
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- SunTrust Park
- Madison Square
- Little Five Points
- North Georgia Zoo
- Margaret Mitchell House
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- The Pirates’ House
- Atlantic Station
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania