Top Georgia Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
249 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and she was detailed!! time went by very fast. He had time to look around at certain locations. the weather was beautiful and it really made a difference"
* A traveler said: "I loved the guide and his knowledge of sights and history of the different sections of Atlanta. The tour was worth the cost. EJ McGrue"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Savannah. Stopped at or near most of the attractions we wanted to see. Would be more convenient it it ran longer in the evenings, especially in the summer."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Brenda was awsome, very knowledgeable. My husband and I really enjoyed it 😊 This was our 1st trip to Savannah. We will definitely plan to come back."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed narrator. Very knowledgeable and gave many interesting facts. Weather was great and we had a pleasant trip on the river."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour on the history and black culture in Atlanta. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn the history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Hearing the history. Getting an over view of the city so we could go back walking and enjoy it. We chose it because it was 90 minutes pointing out good places to visit later"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "This experience couldn’t have been better! Our guide, Mira, lead with such knowledge and positivity and humor! Great bonding time with our group of 9."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Shelly was very informative and super nice! We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time, open, and very knowledgeable about the “residents” of Bonaventure. It was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was friendly and funny. The bartender was amazing. Glad to have gotten the Georgia peach and peach daiquiri each time because definitely made me laugh. The crew had a good energy about them"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- American Prohibition Museum
- The Pirates’ House
- Zoo Atlanta
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Telfair Academy
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Inman Park
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Wren's Nest
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Reynolds Square
- Chippewa Square
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Madison Square
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania