Top Georgia Tours by Duration
74 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "We were greeted warmly upon our arrival. Sammy did a great job showing us around the city and giving lots of insider tips. I’d definitely recommend a tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Starting to end good. Excellent bus driver Audrey Ana guide Amanda are very nice. Amanda explain history very good. And very friendly I strongly recommend everyone to see Atlanta with Audrey and Amanda."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super fun, we enjoyed interacting with the group and discussing our favorite characters. It was so cool getting to explore an actual site from the show and see other areas that they filmed at. The whole experience was great."
* A traveler said: "Being able to skip the line was great. The experience was fun except the part waiting in line to taste."
* A traveler said: "Emily was a fabulous tour guide. She had numerous interesting facts that weren’t in the standard text books. The best part was going into the former beauty salon and meeting the current owner."
* A traveler said: "Omar is personable, knowledgeable, charismatic and passionate about Atlanta and Black History! He made the tour fun, was a fantastic host and a pleasure to chat with. The van was comfortable and he has a great sound system together with pictures. Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "Thomas was very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah and points of interest. Always polite and very entertaining, this tour is sure to delight anyone who takes it. I would very highly recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Victoria was awesome! Great experience and fabulous shrimp and grits! Yummy!! Met some very nice people in our tour group and really enjoyed the honey store."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julie was warm and easygoing, with a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. Wonderful peek into the history of a beautiful city, with great bites and gorgeous sights. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic afternoon for a group of 10 women celebrating birthdays in Savannah. Roman was patient, knowledgeable about Savannah, very accommodating, and lots of fun! The portions of food served by the restaurants were huge! Loved everything about it."
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was amazing! The captain and first mate were entertaining and knowledgeable about the dolphins and the area."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania