Top Gettysburg Outdoor Activities
9 results | All Gettysburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic, mainly because of the terrific tour guide. He was full of knowledge and passionate in his delivery. Would recommend this tour and guide to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Loved driving past the old houses that still had cannon ball holes in the side!!! Surreal to see that!"
* A traveler said: "Just strolling along and hearing about the history of the Civil War Ghosts. The leader made it fun with extra little tidbits . Great night. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great place to visit before you take a battlefield tour. Gives you a good overview before you actually see the battlefield."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was OUTSTANDING!! So informative and very fun! We had 3 kids with us and ill of them had a blast, wasn't too spooky but ill "stories" were great! Kept us captivated the whole time!"
* A traveler said: "We did the tour in the evening and finished at sunset in the rain. This added to the experience listening to the ghost encounter at Little Roundtop."
* A traveler said: "Learning about Abraham Brian’s farm was fascinating. It was not on the recording, however! The audio worked well, otherwise."