The two-story shopping and dining complex is located next to the Palazzo Versace, across from the Sheraton Grand Mirage, and is connected by a skybridge for easy access. Shop for clothing, accessories, home furnishings, and more at Marina Mirage’s designer boutiques or pamper yourself at a beauty salon or a day spa. Refuel with a bite or a drink and enjoy the waterfront views at one of the cafes and restaurants. A number of sightseeing tours–including helicopter, jet boat, sailboat, and whale-watching tours–depart from Marina Mirage, making it an ideal pre or post-tour destination.
Things to know before you go
- Marina Mirage is ideal for shopping fans and foodies.
- Guests of the Palazzo Versace and the Sheraton Grand Mirage are entitled to discounts at certain shops at Marina Mirage.
- Marina Mirage offers free underground parking
How to get there
Marina Mirage is located in Southport, about 2 miles (3.5 kilometers) north of Surfers Paradise. It’s about 53 miles (85 kilometers) southeast of Brisbane airport and 20 miles (32 kilometers) northwest of Gold Coast airport. It’s easiest to reach by car or taxi.
When to get there
The Marina Mirage is open daily. Restaurants typically offer later dining hours. A popular gourmet farmers market is held every Saturday morning. Different businesses also host special events from time to time.
Gold Coast Shopping
For those who can’t get enough of shopping, Gold Coast has a number of massive shopping centers, including Pacific Fair Shopping Center, the largest shopping center in Queensland, Harbour Town, one of the largest outlet shopping centers in Australia, Australia Fair Shopping Center, and Chevron Renaissance Shopping Center.
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
- Sea World Gold Coast
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Warner Bros. Movie World
- Burleigh Heads
- WhiteWater World
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery