Top Grindelwald Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Grindelwald Tours
Nestled in the Bernese Alps at an elevation of 11,371 feet (3,466 metres) above sea level, the UNESCO–listed Jungfraujoch offers some of Switzerland’s most impressive mountain scenery—but knowing where to find the best photo spots requires local knowledge. On this tour, reach the best vantage points with your guide, and capture uninterrupted views over famous peaks including the Eiger and the Mönch—with pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Grindelwald accommodation included.
Capture the Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls from their most flattering angles on an 8-hour small-group photography tour. Comfortable transportation takes you from Lucerne to the glacial valley, which is home to 72 postcard-worthy waterfalls, and the charming village of Murren. Whether you need the perfect shot to share on social media or want to round-out your photography portfolio, your professional guide is on hand to provide personalized advice.
Mt. Pilatus & Mt. Rigi - if you only have one day in Lucerne and can't decide which mountain do go up, why not choose them both? Our "Two Peaks in One Day" private tour enables you to experience the best of both mountains in one day. Start with Mt Rigi and its stunning 360-degree views of the surrounding Alps; visit an artisan alpine cheese-maker and walk a panoramic ridge route with views over 3 lakes. Relax with a picnic lunch on a scenic boat cruise before ascending to the top of Mt. Pilatus by gondola and “Dragon Ride” cableway. Return to lake level on the world’s steepest cogwheel train ride and then a quick and easy train ride back to Lucerne. Private tour with an expert local English-speaking guide who is happy to give you as much information as you want and to answer any questions about Switzerland – the country, its heritage, and its culture.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Grindelwald?
The best Art & Culture in Grindelwald according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Grindelwald are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grindelwald experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Grindelwald are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Grindelwald may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets