Top Guanacaste and Northwest 4WD Tours
167 results | All Guanacaste and Northwest Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Hector was a great guide! He was very knowledgeable about the area and animals and even random questions we all had. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time riding the ATVs and stopping for picturesque moments as well as all the history and information we learned during our time with our guide. The waters were a bit murky to snorkel, so we did skip out on that part. Our guide stated he would refund us on that part, that is the only part we are still waiting to hear back on, otherwise a phenomenal experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "This was a highlight of out trip! Between the beautiful views, the incredible food, and getting to swim in the ocean, you really couldnt beat a day like the one youll have on the dream chaser! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with Juan Carlos. No big turtles but lots of babies emerging from the sand. Well orth the money."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Kevyn was a great tour guide and knows a lot about local wildlife. The food at the restaurant was also really good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "I never felt in danger as our guide Daniel was very experienced. He worked hard to set up the self-bailer raft to keep us upright. Getting pictures of the waterfalls was awesome. We are getting WOW's from all our friends. Our family are all rafters. Experience with rafting the famous Oregon's Lower Rogue River through trip which are 3's and 4's but the Tenorio falls are unique and made for a fantastic memory."
* A traveler said: "Our family truly enjoyed all aspects of the park. The staff was so helpful and made you feel comfortable. The zip line experience was amazing and the crew we had took an interest to get to know our group. Gracias for the experience!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
* A traveler said: "Zipline experience was awesome! Great views of the ocean and RIU resort. Long runs, but I always felt safe. Even the Superman ride was not so scary. On a scale of 1-10 (hi), I give the experience a 3 or 4. Very safe. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "The instructors at Iguana Surf really know their stuff! My 15 year-old son had a great experience learning to surf. The instructor spent 2 full hours with him. The equipment was in good condition as well. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- White Water Rafting
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes