Top Guanacaste and Northwest Nature and Wildlife Tours
270 results | All Guanacaste and Northwest Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were amazing! We will be back, the hike is tough if you don’t normally excersise though so make sure you are ready for it"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Kevyn was a great tour guide and knows a lot about local wildlife. The food at the restaurant was also really good."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Zipline experience was awesome! Great views of the ocean and RIU resort. Long runs, but I always felt safe. Even the Superman ride was not so scary. On a scale of 1-10 (hi), I give the experience a 3 or 4. Very safe. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my Dream Chaser excursion. Even though the weather was not on our side, the staff made sure we had a great time. They were really kind and friendly!! I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Everything you need and nothing you don’t. Good food, beverages, and scenery, no activities boat cruise with live music - exactly what we wanted. Awesome trip!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc."
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Shark Diving
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes