Top Guanacaste and Northwest Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Guanacaste and Northwest Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience Tamarindo’s perfect breaks with a 2-hour surf lesson at a legendary beachside shop. Get in the water for the first time and practice paddling, popping up and riding in a forgiving beach break. More experienced surfers can hone their skills by surfing alongside an expert instructor, learning to read the breaking surf while improving technique and form. Riders of all skill levels can soak up the sun on the Pacific Coast and enjoy the security of an experienced surf school that places the emphasis on safety and fun.
In this Surf lessonr you will learn to surf with local surfers from Tamarindo. On this lesson you will get the tools needed so you can padle out by yourself and surf.
Just south of Playa Carrillo is Punta Islita, home to the Macaw Recovery Network (previously The Ara Project), a conservation organization dedicated to the survival of Costa Rica’s native macaws. Previously extinct in this area of Guanacaste, the Scarlet Macaw is now back! The site in Punta Islita is home to the organization’s Macaw Refuge and Breeding Center, where rescued or injured birds from both species that can not be released are kept for breeding purposes. Their young are then released into the wild. Over 50 Scarlet Macaws have been released, creating the now famous Wild Scarlet Macaw Reserve, a must see when visiting the Nicoya Peninsula.
The unique experience of seeing turtles in their natural environment. The northern pacific of my country is the natural beauty that you have to visit Costa Rica has also become one of the most liked places by birds from different parts of the world, that is why in combination with the turtle tour we include a bird watching tour, which lasts approximately two hours, which with good luck you can see around 150 birds both endemic to the area and migratory ...
Luis is a local guide from Guanacaste,as a nature lover he always dream about showing visitors a bit of our paradise. His hike is super educational, great for birding, if you are looking for a nice trail,uncommercial and support locals ,this is for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Guanacaste and Northwest?
The best Unique Experiences in Guanacaste and Northwest according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Guanacaste and Northwest are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Guanacaste and Northwest are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Guanacaste and Northwest may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Santa Rosa National Park Tours & Tickets
- Monteverde Butterfly Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Las Pumas Rescue Center Tours & Tickets
- Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge (Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Mixto Caño Negro) Tours & Tickets
- Baldi Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- Dino Park Blue River Tours & Tickets
- Matapalo Beach (Playa Matapalo) Tours & Tickets
- Miravalles Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park Tours & Tickets
- Llano de Cortés Waterfall Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands