Top Hawaii Historical Tours
197 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Our bus attended was the bestttttt.....The show was awesome.....only 1 issue one of the servers was a little inpatient and when people spend money like we did to come you have to be patient with people."
* A traveler said: "Driver was awesome! Great trip to a historical site. Driver made the trip a lot of fun. Pointed out areas of interest and explained life in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service by the wait staff, great performance by the crew and awesome views of the sunset and coastline"
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Wheelchair accessible!! Only one I could find it was amazing!! Thank you for being accessible. Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience!!! Definitely great to go with family. Amazing food! Super funny host and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our cheerful tour driver for a super day. His native Hawaiian cultural information and cool tips for each site really made our day so much fun. Seeing so many interesting sites in one day was the perfect way to start a full week in Oahu for my family."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "Magnificent sunset and full moon rise. Staff very attentive. Tim McDill provided great music and history. Food was plentiful and delicious. So glad we did this!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. We love how the trip was very personalized to our requested stops for sightseeing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was helpful, informative and funny which made the experience more enjoyable! Just enough time to see everything we wanted to see - USS Missouri, USS Arizona memorial, Pearl Harbor national park and a few others!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and passionate about his job. Excellent explanation about the history of Pearl Harbor and the various island countries. Especially favored the experience in Samoa, Tonga and Tahiti in the Polynesian Cultural Center."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Plantation Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Parker Ranch
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Wailea Beach
- Kapiolani Park
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Kohala Coast
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Kailua Pier
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Manoa Valley
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Molokai Island
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona