A moving reminder of Australia’s harrowing history, the former convict settlement of Port Arthur was a key part of often brutal convict discipline within the colonial system. Today, the Port Arthur historic site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Tasmania’s most visited tourist attraction, with museums and memorials devoted to telling the area’s history.
Port Arthur Tours and Activities
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
What are Port Arthur hours of operation?
Should I book Port Arthur tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Port Arthur 2021?
What's the best way to experience Port Arthur?
- Day Trip to Tasman Peninsula and Port Arthur Historic Site from Hobart
- 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour
- Port Arthur Tour from Hobart
- Historic Port Arthur Day Trip from Hobart Including Cliff-Top Walk to Waterfall Bay
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island