Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
South Bruny National Park
South Bruny, Australia, TAS 7150
Car ferries depart daily from Kettering on a fairly regular basis. The 15-minute journey leaves passengers at Roberts Point in the northern part of the island. Cars with up to eight people must pay a daily fee of $24. Individual hikers get in for $12 each. Longer holiday passes are available and may be more economical for visitors planning to extend their stay at South Bruny National Park.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory