Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours and Activities
Located in Tasmania, not far from Hobart, the Tinderbox Marine Reserve is ideal for snorkelers and scuba divers. The site is home to more than 30 species of seaweeds, and its abundant plant life provides habitats for a large assortment of marine life.
Swimming and boating are allowed in the reserve, and along with numerous types of fish, visitors may catch sight of sea dragons, urchins and sea-stars. Octopus, squid, shrimp and crabs also call the Tinderbox Marine Reserve home, so visitors are asked to leave the wildlife as is and to use care to protect the environment.
Tours and Activities to Experience Tinderbox Marine Reserve
No results found.How about something else?See all Hobart tours
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory