Top Houston Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Houston Tours
See the historical highlights and cultural delights of Houston on this 75-minute loop, hop-on sightseeing tour. Enjoy unobstructed views and listen to fascinating audio commentary as you cruise past important landmarks like the historic City Hall and Houston Zoo. See popular attractions like Market Square, Downtown Aquarium and the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, hopping off to explore further whenever an attraction captures your attention.
Hitting Houston's top attractions couldn't be easier than on this double-decker sightseeing tour. See top sights around the city like parks, landmarks, and historic districts, and then head to the official visitor center for NASA’s Johnson Space Center for a self-guided tour.
Due to added safety precautions, you will need a timed ticket to enter and can reserve your time after you book, using the instructions on your ticket. The award-winning Space Center Houston is one of Houston’s most popular family attractions and takes visitors behind-the-scenes of the NASA Johnson Space Center. Filled with interactive exhibitions, multi-media displays, cutting-edge technology, and fascinating space artifacts, there’s something to amaze and entertain all ages.
Visit the Houston Museum of Natural Science to see the largest dinosaur hall in North America, check out the extensive collection of rare gems, and stop into your choice of permanent exhibits.
Cruise downtown Houston on a tour of the city's top attractions, then follow-up it with a trip to the exhilarating Kemah Boardwalk. Begin your day sightseeing aboard a double-decker bus, visiting such landmarks as Market Square, the Houston Zoo, and the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Afterward, board a deluxe coach for round-trip transport to Kemah Boardwalk, where you'll have a few free hours to enjoy the amusements (including a wooden roller coaster and Ferris wheel), peruse quirky souvenir shops and grab a bite to eat (own expense).
Explore the downtown area of Houston onboard in an enclosed golf cart during this fun excursion. Join your private guide and ride around the streets of Houston in your cart, learning about the city as you go. Stop at several points of interest and picturesque spots to capture photos and get more in-depth information.
See the key sights of central Houston and historic Galveston on a comprehensive coach tour. Begin your day of sightseeing with an overview tour of Houston by double-decker bus. In Galveston, enjoy free time to explore this scenic Gulf of Mexico town at your own pace. Admire the historic Victorian mansions, the Galveston Seawall, and the Strand historic district. Other optional activities include hitting the beach or going on a dolphin-watching tour by boat.
Explore the historic district of downtown Houston on a leisurely walking tour that combines a pub crawl with ghost stories recounted by your costumed guide. Your 2.5-hour evening walking tour visits four bars located in historic buildings that each boast spooky stories. Have time to sip a drink (own expense) as your guide illuminates the history of Houston through tales of rumored hauntings and other spine-tingling tales.
When visiting the Houston Museum of Natural Science, take the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of the butterflies and insects at the Cockrell Butterfly Center and Brown Hall of Entomology. The entrance ticket admits you to both exhibits where you can see both live and preserved specimens, and learn about them with interactive games and displays. Explore a rain forest environment with a 3-floor butterfly habitat, get a close look at a range of insects, and visit a play area for kids.
Did you know that Houston has the most extensive downtown tunnel system in the US? Join us on our Underground Tunnel tour (air-conditioned) without outdoor views for an in-depth look at the incredible metropolis below ground-floor in Texas' largest business district including the most award-winning downtown skyscrapers which host many of Texas' most noteworthy Fortune 500 corporate headquarters & historical venues. As part of this day tour, we will visit multiple historical and artistic sections of Downtown Houston's tunnels as well as the corporate buildings that lie on top of them. Make sure to bring your smile and camera as we will provide you with unique photo-op opportunities and inside secrets that most native Houstonians don’t even know about! **Please make every effort to meet your tour guide on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in a postponed tour subject to tour availability or an abandoned tour if we do not hear from you in advance of the scheduled start time. **
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Houston?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Houston according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Houston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Houston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Houston are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Houston may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Houston Theater District Tours & Tickets
- The Health Museum Tours & Tickets
- JPMorgan Chase Tower Tours & Tickets
- Holocaust Museum Houston Tours & Tickets
- Minute Maid Park Tours & Tickets
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park Tours & Tickets
- Houston City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Tanger Outlets Tours & Tickets
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Tours & Tickets
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Tours & Tickets
- Tranquility Park Tours & Tickets
- Wells Fargo Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Tours & Tickets
- Market Square Park Tours & Tickets
- Houston Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Tunnels Tours & Tickets
- Sam Houston Park Tours & Tickets
- Montrose Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets