Top Houston Walking Tours
28 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the city and the architecture. We had a wonderful time. Would recommend this to anyone going to Houston"
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The chicken taco and margaritas were the best! The veggie crepes should be changed to sweet. No one enjoyed that stop."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Samantha was extremely knowledgeable about the bars and nearby attractions for us outsiders. She also made sure to let us know how to get back to where we started. She was also very engaging using the scream and reply."
* A traveler said: "Jeff did a great job telling stories and interacting with the group! We learned a lot about Houston, and even found places we want to go back and try."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We were able to spend more time in the tunnels. Good historic information."
* A traveler said: "Our space center tour with our guide, Bill, was absolutely exceptional. It was so much fun, and so very educational, to tour the center with a rocket scientist. Beyond being a space center insider and extremely informative, Bill was a generous and kind teacher as well. Our group of five started the day interested in space travel. Because of Bill, we ended our day filled with awe at what these amazing astronauts and engineers accomplished through their dedication. Beyond leading us effortlessly through the center and all of its exhibits, Bill also made sure he got great pictures of our group and ate lunch with us as well. His knowledge of the footprint of the center also helped us avoid crowds...giving us that much more time to see all the center has to offer. He fielded all questions with energy and interest, and was rightfully proud of our space program. Do not hesitate to book this tour with Bill. It is worth every penny...and much more. Thanks for an amazing day, Bill!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Market Square Park
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Tanger Outlets
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Sam Houston Park
- Downtown Tunnels
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Tranquility Park
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Houston City Hall
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Theater District
- The Health Museum
- Minute Maid Park
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee