Top Hua Hin Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Hua Hin Tours
Start the day with a visit to Hua Hin’s bustling Chatchai Market to shop for ingredients, then travel to the cooking school in an open-air pickup truck. Learn how to prepare traditional Thai dishes like curry, tom yum soup, pad Thai, and a delicious dessert with coconut cream. During downtime, sip tea or relax around the koi pond.
Exploring Hua Hin’s street food hotspots without a guide can mean only skimming the surface of what locals eat. This small-group evening tour lets you delve deeper: with a guide to show you the markets and restaurants frequented by locals. Try staples such as sausages and rice balls, visit a salt-crusted fish restaurant, try Thai sweets, and hear background on the dishes you’d otherwise miss. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is one of the most effective forms of martial art for self defense using locks and movements to control and submit an opponent without kicking or striking. We have classes for kids, mixed adults and women's self defense, all will build confidence, improve fitness and meet new people.
Muay Thai is one of the most traditional Thai experiences you must not miss out on while in Thailand. Fight Nation have the perfect class for 1st timers and for the seasoned fighter alike. While there are hundreds of different techniques in Thai Boxing, it is also a martial art known for its raw simplicity. That’s why Muay Thai is for everyone: men, women and children alike. In Thailand, it is actually more common for practitioners to start as young as five or six years old. So no matter your age or fitness level, there’s a Muay Thai class that will work for you. Muay Thai is the standard of a perfect total body workout. It is a fun and efficient way to burn fat and lose weight that also builds your core, flexibility, and overall strength. The full-body workout that Muay Thai gives you can take your health to the next level.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Hua Hin?
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hua Hin are taking additional safety precautions?
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hua Hin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hua Hin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Boxing Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Martial Arts Classes
- Sports Lessons
- Wrestling Classes
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets