Top Hua Hin Wine, Beer & Spirits
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Hua Hin Tours
Start the day with a visit to Hua Hin’s bustling Chatchai Market to shop for ingredients, then travel to the cooking school in an open-air pickup truck. Learn how to prepare traditional Thai dishes like curry, tom yum soup, pad Thai, and a delicious dessert with coconut cream. During downtime, sip tea or relax around the koi pond.
Exploring Hua Hin’s street food hotspots without a guide can mean only skimming the surface of what locals eat. This small-group evening tour lets you delve deeper: with a guide to show you the markets and restaurants frequented by locals. Try staples such as sausages and rice balls, visit a salt-crusted fish restaurant, try Thai sweets, and hear background on the dishes you’d otherwise miss. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Pick up from your Hua Hin or Cha-am resorts to be taken to Monkey Mountain - Khao Takiab - where the Big Buddha Statue is by the sea. Drive up the hill to the best vantage point for a magnificent view of the beautiful coastline of Hua Hin. One of this tour's highlights is Wat Huay Mongkol, home to the enormous statue of Luang Phor Thuad. Luang Phor Thuad is a legendary Thai monk revered for his enlightenment and ability to perform miracles. The statue, which can be seen from miles away, has him sitting in the meditation pose. Wine lovers especially will shine to this next destination on the tour's itinerary, Hua Hin Hills Vineyard. Guests will have the opportunity to do some wine tasting (own expense) should they wish. The best time to visit is February/March when it is harvest time. After roughly one hour here you will move onto Plearnwan. Plearnwan is a delightful, small open-air mall with some shops in a somewhat imitated setting of previous times.
Then continued to Hua Hin Railway station is one of oldest railway station in Thailand. Its most striking feature is the unique Royal Waiting Room that used to welcome King and his court when they were visiting the town. Afterwards we continue to Hua Hin Hills Vineyard where you can relaxing and experience the exciting lifestyle of New Latitude Wines and explore new latitude wines and gain information as to how these grape vines thrive in the tropical climate. We continue south through Hua-Hin to visit Khao Takieb (monkey mountain) in a monastery and place of sanctuary for Thai people. We can also see the wild monkeys that give this famous mountain its nicknamed. This place you can get panorama views of Hua Hin town & on a clear day you can see as all the way down Hua Hin beach and as far as Cha-am. then back hotel and arrival appx. 18.00 hrs.
Get to know the quiet beach city of Hua Hin on a stroll that pairs you with a private guide for a personalized look at the sights. Famous for its beautiful setting and relaxed atmosphere, Hua Hin makes a favorite getaway for Thais and tourists alike, and this tour lets you experience it like a local. - Full day private visit to major attractions in Hua Hin - Wat Huay Mongkol to see the giant statue of Luang Phor Thuad - Seeing the Wine Making Process at Hua Hin Hills Vineyard - Boat ride at Hua Hin Sam Phan Nam Floating Market - Stress-free transportation to & from your Hua Hin hotel
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Hua Hin?
The best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Hua Hin according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Hua Hin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hua Hin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Hua Hin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hua Hin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets