Top Hunter Valley Hiking Tours
13 results | All Hunter Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "From pick up to drop off back at the villa, we had the best girls day out! The first winery with cheese pairing was so good, and the lunch we had was even more delicious. Felicity even stopped so I could take a photo under the Emma’s Cottage sign! Thank you for a perfect day Flick 🥰"
* A traveler said: "I & my partner Jaime had a great experience for wine tasting. We loved view & the taste of wine. Can't wait to come back again after this Covid!"
* A traveler said: "Julie our driver was great! Had an enjoyable experience! Would really recommend this tour! Great food and wine Good company"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour with a great tour driver (Julie) that you manage to do formal wine tasting in special boutique vineyards. Chocolate and wine tasting. Cheese and wine tasting. Great wines. The only minor issue is the tasting box was very special but not a filling meal between vineyard wine tastings."
* A traveler said: "Our female driver was very professional, got to each stop we planned on time, picked up in convenient locations. Even organised direct transport home at the end. Very happy thank you!"
* A traveler said: "From the time you step on board you're made welcome. Graeme made it a point to break the ice and introduce everyone at each pick up so, we were comfortable to chat. Hard to satisfy all people all the time at each venue but, everyone came away more than satisfied. Snacks at wineries & craft brewery a great addition given dinner hours away."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly and provided us thorough explanation on each wine. We totally didn't noticed the time elapsed so fast. The views there are stunning and the location is very easy to find."
* A traveler said: "Fun packed half day . Experienced tour guide. Toured 3 vineyards and sampled a variety of wines and cheese platters. Fun people. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Memorable full-day wine tour. Our group was personalized with a lovely couple in time-frame as scheduled. Also, Julie, our tour guide, was a fantastic person, she gave us in-depth information beforehand. We loved most of our wine tour. My partner and I love a single bit and everything about the tour."
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Was great , good value for money. Small group was also very good. Driver was great and each venue was informative."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic way to try amazing wines and learn a little about the wine making process! Our bus driver Des was great and we had a ball! Definitely jump on this tour when you’re in the Hunter!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Queensland