Top Hurghada Outdoor Activities
496 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing time riding the ATVs through the sand as we went to the Bedouin village. The guides are extremely helpful. Interesting trip in the Bedouin camp. Food was undesirable. All in all, it was an incredible experience."
* A traveler said: "Great value trip, some really good snorkelling sites. Dolphins swimming is weather permitting but to be expected in February. Food is excellent and the crew are very accommodating and good fun. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Nice people. Great Tour. Great experiance. You just should not await european standards, your are in egypt. I would do it again there."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. we completed the tour full of dust, but worth it. Take scarf and googles. You will need it."
* A traveler said: "Honesty such a great company! Just make sure to tell them exactly what you want from the beginning. What kind of pictures, how comfortable you are on a horse, what you want to see and do, etc. and they will do their best to accommodate for you. I’m picky and I loved their hospitality and willingness to make sure you’re happy. 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time. I rode with the instructor as it was my first time. Had a blast! Bought a scarf and met the lovely bedouin people. All on time, so we could catch our bus back to cairo."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Team, diving instructor weather, weather, lunch, diving and the underwater world."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Neat boat, extremely nice staff which didn't only make sure we had fun and all was ok, but they were also very careful to make known also the safety requirements during the trip. We spotted dolphins, but at no time I felt that we harassed them in any way. The snorkeling was different, as it was in more deep waters, nevertheless, very beautiful. Overall, I could only recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "The most amazing experience and the tour guide looks after you really well! This is a tour you must not miss out on!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "It was really fun bumpy ride to a bedouin village, but its worth the effort. We ride camels, drank tea and had fun all the time. There is a photographer with you all day who tooks great photos!"
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately couldn‘t swim with dolphins, because they were to many boats on that day but at least we saw them from the boat. Happens when the animals live in open water. Always a matter of luck. We did see sting rays and had a great snorkeling trip and trip to an island with Ahmed who is a great guy"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best things I did in Hurghada! This is a must do when in Hurghada. The horses were friendly, we swam with the horses and my guide was AMazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera