Top Île-de-France Tickets & Passes
161 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly, organized and prompt. It was easy to find our guides and the tour information they provided was very good. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "The driver was puctual, very polite, good driver. The car was new and comfortable. No problems with the bags"
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "Kaitlin was an extremely knowledgeable guide. She had great bone jokes as well as other "death" jokes. She was respectful of the dead. The tour included parts of the Catacombs not normally opened to the public. There are some fabulous carvings that I was unaware of. The tour is totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour the gardens were lovely as was the scenery on the drive to Giverny. Had enough time to enjoy the gardens and house"
* A traveler said: "Joel was a great guide. He made the trip relaxing, fun, and informative. Very friendly - made everyone on the tour comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This place is huge. We loved the decor inside and out. The garden is beautiful. I would recall the tour package because you learn so much. I liked that they have a place to rent golf carts to drive through the garden. I recommend this because it is a very large garden."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Very cool very informative. Definitely one of the strangest things you'll see in Paris. The tour wasnt creepy as it would seem and our guide had great stories and antidotes along the way to keep a light mood."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Disneyland® Park
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Viaduc des Arts
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Montmartre Cemetery
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins
- Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Orangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles)
- 8th Arrondissement
- Musée du Luxembourg
- Sainte Chapelle
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- La Seine Musicale
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Clos Montmartre
- Aquarium SEA LIFE® Paris Val D'Europe
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace