Top Île-de-France Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
489 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Nancy was warm, welcoming, and lots of fun. She also gave us history on the Louvre as an introduction, which was perfect, guided us through highlights that brought us through the evolution of art and made the Lourve masterpieces accessible and enjoyable with her vast knowledge of art history. A fabulous experience."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was a great tour guide. Very informative and offered fun and unique history notes. I highly recommend this bike tour - safe and you get closer to the top spots in Paris than from a car or bus. Best way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Simone was a great tour guide…. very knowledgeable and informative. Took a tour of Moet, saw Champagne row, visited 2 smaller houses, had a nice lunch, and took pics in the vineyards with incredible views."
* A traveler said: "Brice was an amazing person and tour guide. Loved the tour. We saw all we wanted to see and learned so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on this tour! Learned so much about chocolate and cheeses and foods that we sampled (and there was A LOT of food). I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Armoury (so) was our amazing tour guide. His knowledge of history was amazing. He made the tour interesting and fun. Lots of walking so where good walking shoes. Was a wonderful informative day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- César Palace Cabaret
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- Centre Pompidou
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
- Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)
- Pont des Arts
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Dome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)
- Picasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris)
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Palais Royal
- Place de la Concorde
- Dalí Paris
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace