Top Inverness Cruises & Sailing
79 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "How lucky we were to spend the day with our knowledgeable and captivating guide visiting the beautiful Highland treasures Glen Afffric and Plodda Falls. Jamie provided us with so much information and thoughtful conversation while managing all the details of our excursion with relaxed professionalism. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable of the area and tried very hard to get us into the best distilleries dispite all the covid restrictions"
* A traveler said: "George was a terrific guide. Many insights about Scottish history and the highlands traditions. Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Scottland 2019 was great. This tour is well worth it. Isle of skye beauty is 5 stars. The tour guide Keith O rouke. Was very professional and really knew the history of the land"
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide George arrived fully kilted and presented a dapper highland figure. He was knowledgeable of the area and presented us with a choice of stops along our tour. We got to see Culloden, the Beauly Priory, Glen Ord distillery and actually we opted for a different castle (Cawdor Castle) which had less walking as we are somewhat aged and it, too, has a rich and controversial history. It was a wonderful very personalized tour I couldn’t recommend more highly!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Canal Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Fort George
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Chanonry Point
- Rogie Falls
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Caledonian Canal
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Fort Augustus
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Whin Park
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England