Top Inverness Private and Luxury
56 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Fascinating glimpse of northern Scotland, between Inverness and Dunrobin. Our driver, Tony, was full of little tit-bits of information, sometimes a little more fiction, than fact. Great day out in a comfortable small coach."
* A traveler said: "Lovely walk covering the main historical sights. Very pleasant and knowledgeable guide. Good value. Very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was amazing. Gavin is a true gentleman and his knowledge of whisky and the history of the area and his heritage is outstanding. This tour was by far one of the highlights of our trip to Scotland. We will most definitely do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable of the area and tried very hard to get us into the best distilleries dispite all the covid restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Scottland 2019 was great. This tour is well worth it. Isle of skye beauty is 5 stars. The tour guide Keith O rouke. Was very professional and really knew the history of the land"
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gavin gives the best private tour for whisky distilleries. Gavin is incredibly knowledgable and gave us a fantastic day!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Whin Park
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Fort Augustus
- Caledonian Canal
- Fort George
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Rogie Falls
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Chanonry Point
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England