Top Inverness Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, what an absolutely beautiful place to visit all made special by Ray from Timberbush tours, our driver, local historian and story teller. Excellent value for money and very professionally customer focused. Will return !!"
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Fort George
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Fort Augustus
- Caledonian Canal
- Chanonry Point
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Rogie Falls
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Whin Park
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England